Sunday, July 26, 2009

Way Way's Bar B Que

Driving down Loop 12 in South Dallas, I glanced the letters "B B Q" in the distance as I passed Houston School Road. I stopped off to try a bite, and found Wayman and his business partner (wife?) chomping on some lunch. They lamented that they would not be open for a week or so, but they left me with a flyer with their contact info and menu. Wayman plans to smoke in a mobile barrel smoker using hickory for fuel. I can't wait. Check them out if you get a chance, and here's hoping the health department gives them the green light soon.





- BBQ Snob

2 comments:

Johnny Miller said...

Man, I gotta say - you're an inspiration. I'm on track to do a few on site reviews of local BBQ Restaurants here in Central FL. Your blog is a huge inspiration!

BBQ Snob said...

Let me know when you get them posted.

DISCLAIMER:

Each joint is judged on the essence of Texas 'cue...sliced brisket and pork ribs. Sausage is only considered if house made. Sauce is good, but good meat needs no adornment to satisfy. Each review can only be based on specific cuts of meat on that particular day. Finally, if the place fries up catfish or serves a caesar salad, then chances are they aren't paying enough attention to the pits, so we mostly steered clear.

-THE PROPHETS OF SMOKED MEAT